Monday, June 18, 2018

Father's Day Ride

Hope every dad out there had a wonderful day!

We went for a ride. I took my camera to take some photos along the way.



We saw some cool cars 







We went across the Foothills Parkway That is where we saw these cars. There was one guy who was willing to talk to us about the cars, but the guy driving the yellow car didn't seem to want to talk to us at all. He rushed them all off. Boy, they sounded good!

Next up, the Parkway:



I never get tired of looking at the mountains.



I never get tired of the beauty of this area either. 

We are so lucky to live in this area. We like to ride and there are plenty of rides in East TN. And they are all beautiful. 

P.S. Supper tonight was a breakfast bowl. Sausage, eggs, fried potatoes and onions all topped with sausage gravy. 


2 comments:

  1. Is that the Smokey Mountain area of TN? It is a gorgeous area. One of the places I am thinking about. Dinner sounded good! What kind of bike do you ride? That is something I am going to get as soon as I get settled is a bike big enough to cruise with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What we ride now is a Kawasaki Versys 1000. It is a dual sport bike. It has plenty of power for the speed we occasionally like and plenty of room in the bags so we can take a trip when we like. It has the sportiness of a sport bike, but we sit upright instead of hunched over like a traditional sport bike. Which I like as it allows me to take pictures as we are riding down the road. Which is how I got all the photos in this post with the exception of the cars.

    ReplyDelete