Monday, June 11, 2018

It's Later





It is now later. Here are some photos of my garden now. 


3 Sisters Garden


Tomatoes and carrots
Good companion plants

Several kinds of beans

Peanuts
Nothing like home roasted peanuts

My pathetic vining plants
Cantaloupe, watermelon, and winter squash

My super pathetic cucumbers

Fig Tree




Blackberry

New strawberry plants

Lime bush


We harvested some beans. Almost two pounds. Not enough to can, just enough to eat so far. We harvested gold rush and tiger eye beans. Both are really good for fresh eating. We have not gotten and strawberries yet as we just planted them a month or so ago. I don't expect to get any this year. We also have a lemon tree. We got lemons last year, but not so far this year. So here is a fairly big look at my garden this year. 



No comments:

Post a Comment